The Inspired Book Project by Sean LeBlanc
The INSPIRED BOOK Project 📚
The Inspired Book project is being written by Sean LeBlanc. He will be showcasing stories of love and connection while raising awareness about rescued animals to inspire more adoptions.
Sean wants to celebrate these stories with photographic experiences and create a beautiful book filled with heartwarming stories of compassion and kindness.
Has your pet inspired you to love unconditionally and with total acceptance? How has your pet changed your life for the better? Share your story by APPLYING TODAY! 💌 bit.ly/INSPIRED-book-project-benefiting-AARCS
All proceeds will be generously donated to AARCS! 💚
Share this event
GET COZY, GIVE BACK! 🧶 💗
Don’t miss out on Heartprint Pets GRAND OPENING by Heart Threads.
Heartprint Pets sells a variety of animal accessories such as collars, leashes and bandanas. They offer a range of beautiful and colourful designs for all your furry friends!
Simple, functional with a splash of colour, FETCH your one of a kind pet accessory TODAY! For every item sold, $2 will go towards AARCS! 💚
Share this event
AARCS Fur-ever Friend Fundraising Event
AARCS Fur-ever Friend Fundraising Event! 🐾
Super Stoked Designs is donating 10% of ALL SALES to AARCS for the remainder of 2020! 💚
Super Stoked Designs specializes in Wood Signs, Wine Racks, Custom Wine Glasses and Coffee Mugs. You choose the design/size you like best, the finish (Ebony, Grey, or Dark Walnut) and all signs are made on solid knotty pine, painted, sealed and come with hardware for hanging.
Check out their beautiful designs at @superstokeddesigns.
Share this event
Scotiabank Calgary Marathon 2020
RUNNING TOGETHER, APART 🏃
Sponsor or join the AARCS Rescue Racers team today!
Due to COVID19 the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon 2020 will be a virtual run instead of the traditional Calgary Marathon. You can still set goals, get outside and move, connect digitally, and inspire and celebrate one another’s achievements! You can also participate by helping our AARCS Rescue Racers raise money for our four-legged friends in need. 🐶🐱
Scotiabank covers all the fees associated with online fundraising, so 100% of the funds raised will go directly to AARCS!
When: May 31 to September 27 (you must complete the run between this time).
Location: Your virtual run or walk can be completed anywhere and on any surface (trail, road, treadmill, track, backyard, balcony).
Course Time Limit: None, take as little or as much time as you need.
What You Need to Know
- • Purchase your registration between May 6 – Sept. 26.
- • Depending on your selection, your swag will be available by curb-side pickup or mailed.
- • Free registrations will not receive swag bags/perks but you can still help fundraise!
- • Walk or run your race anytime, anywhere between May 31 to Sept. 27.
- • Choose your distance — you can walk a marathon or walk all the distances (5km, 10km, 25km, 42km).
- • Track your run using RunKeeper. Your results will automatically sync with your Race Roster account and right onto the leaderboard.
- • You may also screen capture any fitness app or watch (Garmin, Strava, Fitbit, etc.) and manually upload your time.
- • Tracking helps runners that want that competitive component but you do NOT have to track your run, just do it for fun and help save lives at the same time!