AARCS Wish list
IMPORTANT NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19
We are currently limiting our material donation intake to our HIGH NEEDS ONLY during the current health crisis. With reduced volunteer and staff capacity, we can currently only accept NEW donated items, with the exception of towels as we are in need of used CLEAN towels at this time.
- We are kindly asking the public to limit their donations to clean towels and items from our CURRENT NEEDS list that follows. Thank you for your kindness and understanding.
AT THIS TIME WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING ANY LINENS OTHER THAN CLEAN TOWELS!
*If you have a large donation or items that should not be stored outside for a short time and would like to make an appointment for drop off please email [email protected]
Below is a wish list of things we need to keep our shelter running and our foster homes supplied with all the things they need. Please note that gently used, second-hand items are perfectly acceptable and welcome once COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed.
Donations can be dropped off at Safe Haven in our Donation Bin at 5060 – 74 Ave SE, Calgary, AB or North Haven in our indoor donation bin at 8108 Coronet Rd NW, Edmonton, AB (please email [email protected] to arrange drop off time).
- Clean Towels!
- Heavy-Duty Exterior Zip ties (6″-8″)
- Kitten Milk Replacer
- Adult Rabbit Pellets (Oxbow)
- Rabbit Treats and Chews
- Timothy Hay
- Disinfecting/Lysol Wipes
- HE Laundry Detergent
- Dryer Sheets and Paper Towels
- Garbage Bags, Industrial Size and Glad White Kitchen are our greatest needs
- Blue Recycle Bags
- Disposable Gloves (including latex-free)
- Kongs/Interactive Toys for Dogs and Cats
- Bully Sticks or other Long-Lasting Chews (no rawhides)
- Puppy Pads
- Cat Litter
- Litter Box Scoops and Litter Boxes – new only
- Toilet paper
- Gift Cards: Gas, Costco, Pet Stores
- Office Supplies including letter-size paper, coloured paper
AARCS Safe Haven is located at:
5060 74 Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2C 3C9
AARCS North Haven is located at:
8108 Coronet Rd NW
Edmonton, AB T6E 4P1
Please email [email protected] to arrange drop off.