Bloomin’ Fur Spring Flower Fundraiser
AARCS’ Bloomin’ Fur Spring Fundraiser! 🐶🌼🌺🐱
Fetch yourself a hanging basket in support of homeless animals this spring!
The deadline for orders is 8 PM on April 23rd, 2021
AARCS is proud to present our 2nd annual Spring Flower Fundraiser! This year we will be selling a variety of vibrant, beautiful and delicious hanging baskets that are ready to hang!
Each 10″ basket is $29 and you can add a bottle of organic fertilizer for just $15! Funds raised will be donated to the Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society – AARCS!
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
CURBSIDE PICKUP IS ONLY AVAILABLE AT AARCS SAFE HAVEN IN CALGARY (5060 – 74 Avenue SE, Calgary, AB) OR AT AARCS NORTH HAVEN IN EDMONTON (8108 Coronet Rd NW, Edmonton, AB).
If you would like to ship orders to multiple locations WITHIN CALGARY, you will need to submit an individual order form for each location.
Contactless Delivery is ONLY available for addresses within Calgary City Limits.
EXPECTED DELIVERY AND CURBSIDE PICK-UP DATES ARE MAY 4th THROUGH MAY 8th.
Dates are subject to change depending on delivery from the greenhouse
Delivery dates will be confirmed via email from our Fundraising Coordinator within a few days after the order deadline.
Available curbside pickup times will be sent to you via email by our Fundraising Coordinator after the order deadline.
ORDER RIGHT MEOW: bit.ly/2021_BloominFurSpring
(colors and combinations of each pot will vary, requests are not able to be accommodated)
- Although your pots will be gorgeous and vibrant in color ~ photos are only examples and colors cannot be guaranteed.
- Our 10” Premium Hanging Baskets will arrive ready to hang and give a bright vibrant splash of color all spring and summer.
- EASY-TO-USE Organic All-Purpose Fertilizer. A must have to maintain your beautiful baskets! *Available for purchase
- Fertilize them with our Organic fertilizer once a week.
- Our supplier starts growing the 10” premium hanging baskets in late January to allow for early May delivery.
- The baskets have been trimmed several times to make them vibrant, full, fresh, and stronger.
- When you get your baskets, keep them moist – not wet. Place in a somewhat protected sunny location.
- Mother Nature will choose your colors. Many different combination plantings will be made (Colors and combinations will vary).
- A fresh, healthy, and fabulous way to naturally color and beautify your yard!