2020 AARCS Fall Cash Lottery
$70,000 in prizes!
THE MOMENT HAS ARRIVED!
AARCS 2020 Fall Cash Lottery is now OPEN!
With each ticket, you have the chance to win up to $70,000 in cash prizes
and help animals in need. #WinWin
One ticket could turn YOUR luck around and can change an animal’s life FOREVER!
DON’T MISS OUT — LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE!
⭐ 2,000 single tickets at $25 | ⭐ 3,000 packs at 5 for $100
⭐ Total of 17,000 tickets available
YOU CAN WIN!
⭐ 1 x $5,000
⭐ 5 x $1,000
Prizes will be drawn from lowest to highest in order.
All ticket purchases will be eligible for each prize draw.
AGLC License #565333
Deadline to Purchase:
Monday, Nov. 23, 2020 at 3 p.m.
When: DRAW on Monday,
Nov. 30, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Where: AARCS Safe Haven
5060 – 74 Avenue SE, Calgary, Alberta
Must be 18+ years old and a resident of Alberta to purchase tickets.
Tickets will be mailed to you.
- Tickets are available online only and will not be sold to any person under the legal age of 18. Should the name of a minor be on a winning ticket, the prize will not be awarded until the conditions of the Public Trustee Act are met.
- Only residents of Alberta are eligible to purchase tickets.
- All draws will take place on the property of Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society at 5060 – 74 Avenue SE Calgary, AB T2C 3C9. All ticket stubs will be placed in a clear or mesh rotating drum and drawn individually in prize order from the lowest value to the highest value.
- After each winner is drawn, and the winner’s information is recorded. The winning ticket will be re-submitted in the drum to be eligible for each of the non-identical prize draws.
- Any AARCS Board member or members of their immediate family living at the same address are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- AARCS Employees or any member of their immediate family living at the same address are not eligible to purchase tickets.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Winners will be notified by phone within seven days of being drawn. If winners cannot be reached by phone, they will be notified by registered mail within 30 days of the winning ticket being drawn.
- If a winner cannot be located within 365 days of the winning ticket being drawn, an application will be made to have the prize awarded to Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society.
- All ticket sales are final. Confirmation of ticket purchases will be emailed immediately at the time of purchase and Official tickets will be mailed to the address provided at the time of purchase.
- A list of winners will be made available to the public no later than 48 hours after the final draw by the website or upon request.
- All prizes will be drawn on Monday, November 30, 2020, at 3 PM.
- If less than 50% of the tickets are sold as of October 21, 2020, a draw date extension will be requested from AGLC.
- In the event that a ticket is drawn with more than one name, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket. Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society and AGLC are not responsible for any disputes that may arise between the individuals whose names appear on the ticket.