Hi! My name is
I have an Adoption Application Pending!
Terrier, Pit Bull/Mix
Date of Birth
May 13, 2022
He was found all alone searching for food when AARCS was called. Now he’s a star at being in a family!
So many great things to share with you about sweet Welly:
- Housetraining is going well, he gives a little whimper or bark and goes outside to quickly take care of business.
- He SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT! An unexpected treat for his foster family and he does that in a pen in our kitchen and now a couple nights in a crate in our bedroom. He’s also comfortable napping in the day in a crate or in the pen.
- He has the best house manners readily offering up SIT on command or just on his own.
- Takes treats very gently
- Races across the yard to join us when we call Puppy Puppy! We are just adding the word COME! He does enjoy being with his PEOPLE!
- Good with kids (boys age 3-8)
- Good with other dog (lab age 6, very respectful of older dog)
- Sits while waiting for food bowl to be placed on floor.
Like all pups, Welly likes to CHEW. He loves various types of nylabones and baby kongs with kibble. He likes to take his toy collection into his play pen area or store his special things (including shoes we forget to put in the closet) on his bed.
Now that Wellesley in comfortable with a collar we are adding a leash and also working on DOWN.
This little boy is an amazing pup ready to find his home. Who’s ready for the smartest puppy in the world?!
Good with Cats?
Not tested with Cats
Good with Dogs?
Yes, Good with Dogs
Good with Kids?
Yes, Good with Kids
Do I Need Special Care?