Hi! My name is

Warrier

AARCS ID
A45163527

SEX
Male

BREED
Great Pyrenees/Shepherd/Mix

SIZE
Large

Date of Birth
February 28, 2020

Located In
Calgary

About Warrier

“I am Warrier! Don’t be fooled by the name – I can be a real softy. My foster mom says I’m 95% good, and the other 5% I can improve on because I’m very smart! I am such a handsome boy with beautiful colouring and a soft coat.

I’m very good In my crate especially with some tasty treats for encouragement. I settle quickly and don’t make a peep all night long. I love to go outside to do my business – no accidents in the house for me.

Walks are great! I only pull a little and my foster mom is trying to help me with that. I greet other dogs with lots of tail wagging. I’m pretty good at sitting and shaking a paw, of course the more treats the better! If you didn’t already realize I’m very food motivated.

I have to admit the one bad habit I’m having a hard time remembering is not to put my feet on the counter. But my foster mom is such a good cook I think she should take it as a compliment. Right now I live with three cats. They’re okay and I like to sniff them. When they run I follow till they jump the baby gate. Sometimes I sit with Lucy the cat and we watch the squirrels out the front window.

The other thing I should mention is I sometimes get a bit nippy, but my foster mom will distract me with kibble thrown on the floor or I’ll go outside for a bit of a timeout. I think I get a bit frustrated and over excited with all the new things I’m learning and doing.

My only request is a family who will love me and work with me on my few little quirks. Oh and a fenced backyard please! I like being outside and I need some room when I get the zoomies! Can’t wait to meet you!” – xo, Warrier

Good with Cats?

Yes, Good with Cats

Good with Dogs?

Yes, Good with Dogs

Good with Kids?

Kids 16+ Only

Do I Need Special Care?

Yes, Behavioral Special Needs - Warrier can be fearful with invasive handling and being picked up. He will need patient and committed adopters to help him build positive associations with handling.

Adoption Application