Hi! My name is
Siberian Husky/German Shepherd/Mix
Date of Birth
December 1, 2015
“Tango is the name I answer to, but AARCS calls me Dolly!
- a 6.5 year old spayed female husky/shepherd cross
- fully house-trained
- sleeping through the night beside the dining room table
- calm, quiet and gentle in the house
- Miss Manners (Good training by a loving family for 6 years)
- non-destructive in the house and yard
- an experienced jogging partner and can run loose leash to match your pace
- a hiking partner and will keep you company on the trail
I understand and respect boundaries within the house and I need humans, young and old to respect my space, as I respect theirs. I love my daily brushings during shedding season, cuddles and belly rubs at appropriate times.
Although, I would love to run off-leash, I am quite content with city walks followed by a quick ball play in the yard and then I am content to sleep the morning away.
I have a strong prey drive but under knowledgeable experienced handling, I am learning to “leave it” and ignore. One day, I will be able to “leave it” alone for good. Still, no cats! With consistent rules, I can be trained to give you the moon!
I alert my people when someone is at the door, and can wait patiently for the humans to attend to the guest. Then I greet politely and gently.
I am looking forward to loving a new family, as I love deeply and am very loyal.” – xo, Dolly
Good with Cats?
NO CATS PLEASE!
Good with Dogs?
NO DOGS PLEASE!
Good with Kids?
Kids 10+ Recommended
Do I Need Special Care?
Yes, Behavioral Special Needs - Dolly would do best in the home as an only dog, she is working through reactivity towards small animals.