Hi! My name is
Terrier, Pit Bull/Mix
Date of Birth
October 14, 2021
“Hi, I’m Misti! I’m a curious, energetic, loving girl looking for her forever home.
– Running and playing! Running off leash, wresting and playing tug with my foster sister are my favorite activities.
– Sniffy Walks! Taking in all the smells from humans and other animals that have made their way through the area is the best.
– Car rides! I especially love sticking my nose out of the window to catch all the smells.
– Digging! My foster home has a designated digging planter that my foster sister and I love to visit.
– Chewing! A good chewie or a cardboard box to shred are my idea of perfect wind down time.
I am less excited about:
– Naps. I settle best in a crate or away from my foster sister.
– Seeing other dogs while out on walks.
I am comfortable:
– To hang out in a crate for naps and sleeping though the night.
– Getting dressed in my dog gear. I wait patiently while one of the foster humans puts on my collar and harness, then we go for walkies or a car ride!
– Sharing toys, food and chewies with my foster sister and humans. Once I know you, what’s mine is yours.
I’m working on:
– Letting my foster humans know when I need to go outside to do my business.
– Leaving goodies on counters.
– Keeping my attention focused on my foster humans when seeing other dogs while out for a walk.
I long for a family to call my very own. Might I be the right love-a-bull fit for you?” – xo, Misti
Good with Cats?
NO CATS PLEASE!
Good with Dogs?
Good with Kids?
Not tested with Kids
Do I Need Special Care?
Yes, Behavioral Special Needs - Reactive to dogs on leash, high energy