located in Calgary
Photos courtesy of Inga Morozoff Photography
Hello, I’m Bobbi! I am an exuberant, loving bundle of joy!
“I am settling into my foster home. There are so many new and exciting things, here are a few things I’ve learned so far.
• I LOVE toys. Every kind, every shape and my toy box is just a party waiting to happen!
• I am working on house training, and my foster papa takes me out a lot and I’m getting better every day. I am such a clever pup with your help,
patience and practice I will have this mastered in no time.
• I am currently living with 2 big resident dogs. I’m a bit unsure at the moment, so I’m working on my doggy skills, confidence, what to do and
not do, how to play etc., they are teaching me so much! An older well socialized dog in
my future home is a must to help me learn. Puppy socialization classes are also a great idea!
• I sleep on my own dog bed in the bedroom all night. My papa says I’m the reason the resident dogs sleep so well.
• Older kids only. I’m a bit of a ruff & tumble gal as I tend to be a little too enthusiastic with my greetings and play.
• No cats. They are not toys, so I’ve been told.
From Bobbi’s foster mom.
Bobbi is looking for a kind, patient and breed experienced dog family, who will continue to work with her training and socializing. She would do best with a well socialized and tolerant dog in her forever home. A dog that will give her guidance with her doggy skills, a chum to play with, to help burn off her puppy energy and keep her company as she sometimes gets worried when left alone. She loves to practice her zoomie skills, so a yard to play in would be great.”
Are we 2 pea’s in a pod? Submit an application today, and come meet my scrumptious self!
Good with Cats?
NO CATS PLEASE!
Good with Dogs?
Only tested with Larger Breed Dogs
Good with Kids?
Not tested with kids yet – recommended 12+ only
Does this Animal have Special Needs?
Yes, Behavioural Special Needs – requires ongoing training and socialization