located in Calgary
Hi there! My name is Noodle! I came in from a northern Saskatchewan community a little while ago and AARCS promised me they’d help me find a paw-esome forever family!
Holy moly, my world has changed so much in just a couple short weeks – I am officially a home-dawg now!
I get to sleep inside in a cozy crate, and don’t have to worry about frostbite. All the people I’ve met feed me yummy, delicious treats when I sit down… they like it when I give them my paws, too. I am spending my time relaxing and playing with toys and dogs and people. The whole harness and leash thing is new, but I do really like my foster human so I’ll cooperate and follow without too much fuss.
But the best thing I’ve discovered are couches… WOW! There is nothing in the world that beats a cozy night tucked in on the couch with a human to snuggle up to! I just can’t stop smiling over how great it is to be a home-dawg!
My foster mom and I have had some conversations about what it means to be a member of the pack here, and we have come to some agreements:
1. I don’t do my ‘business’ in the house.
2. I need to stay safe in my crate while she goes to work, but I get to play and snuggle in the evenings. (I am ok with this because she gives me good snacks in there, too.)
3. My foster-sister and I need to get along – she’s pretty fun to chase and play with, so that one’s easy (TBH, I am in awe of her because she convinced her human to let her sleep on the couch!)
4. Good manners means not jumping up on people and kids… no matter how excited I am to see them.
5. If she is the slightest bit cold, I will lay on top of her and snuggle until she is cozy and warm.
6. I will be patient while I wait for my forever home – she promised she’d tell lots of people how wonderful I am and that someone would welcome me into their family soon.
Do you have tennis balls that need chasing? Have you got an extra cushion on your couch for me? Want to laugh until tears at my silly, youthful antics? I think you should consider adopting me as a snuggle-buddy for those chilly winter nights!! Just click the button and fill out the form!
Good with Cats?
Not tested with Cats
Good with Dogs?
Yes, Good with Dogs
Good with Kids?
Only tested with Kids Over 8 Years
Does this Animal have Special Needs?