Meet Ozette – The sweetest, most hilarious kitten you’ve ever seen!
“Hey, my name is Ozette! My foster mom calls me Ozzy, but I’ll come running to any name you call because I just love being around you! I’m a super happy, energetic little ball of fluff and I love to be snuggled for as long as you need a snuggle buddy. I totally get that you can’t be with me every hour of every day, but my foster mom said I’ve been doing a great job hanging out in the bedroom while she’s away at work! As long as I have my food, water, litter box and some toys I’ve managed to occupy myself very well while she’s out of the house! On top of that, my foster mom wrote this list of my more redeeming qualities:
- Small and fluffy
- Is learning Spanish (bi-lingual)
- Very athletic – will inspire you to get in shape
- Does not care about resident cat hissing at her, still has a good time (haters cannot hold her back)
- Photographs well
- Will back you up in a rap battle
- Doesn’t drink/do drugs/smoke
- Would never give you up, let you down, run around and desert you
- Would never make you cry, say goodbye, tell a lie and hurt you
- Knows how to use a litter box better than you know how to tie your shoes, probably
I’d love to be your new furry family member! Please let me show you how fun and loving I am!”
Good with Cats?
Yes, Good with Cats
Good with Dogs?
Not tested with Dogs
Good with Kids?
Not tested with Kids
Does this Animal have Special Needs?