Join the AARCS Rescue Racers team for the
Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
Do you love animals, want to give back and get in shape at the same time? Sign up for our team and help raise $20,000 for the animals in AARCS care!
Join the Team That Saves Lives! Every step we take as AARCS Rescue Racers helps our four-legged friends in need. On May 26th, 2019 AARCS will be participating in the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon raising funds for animals in need through the Scotiabank Charity Challenge. Please sponsor or join The AARCS Rescue Racers team today!
Date: Sunday, May 26, 2019
Location: Stampede Park, 650 25 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 4K8
- Couch Potato! Donate online to support our Racers - http://bit.ly/2019aarcs_rescueracers
- Scotiabank Kids Marathon (kids 12 and under)
- GoodLife Fitness 5KM
- Jugo Juice 10KM
- Centaur Subaru 21.1KM
- Scotiabank Marathon 42.2KM
- 50KM Ultra
By joining our team and setting a goal of raising $500, you will also get the following benefits:
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge Race-day T-shirt
- Puppy/Kitten Cuddles!
- New friends!
- Stay Tuned for more Perks!
STEP ONE - REGISTER THROUGH RACE ROSTER
- Fill in your personal information and race preferences
- Select “Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS)” as your charity
- Select either:”Create Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez)” and / or “Make a Donation”
- Select a Fundraising Goal
- Record your username and password that you choose during registration.
STEP TWO – FUNDRAISING WEBSITE:
*MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH RACE ROOSTER FIRST*
- Sign in to your Fundraising Page
- Click on “My Team” on the left bar menu
- Click on “Join a Team”
- Search for “AARCS Rescue Racers”
- Select the Team Name at the top
- Click “Join Team”