Join the AARCS Rescue Racers team for the
Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
Do you love animals, want to give back and get in shape at the same time? Sign up for our team and help raise $20,000 for the animals in AARCS care!
Date: Sunday, May 27, 2018
Location: Stampede Park, 650 25 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 4K8
- Scotiabank Kids Marathon (kids 12 and under)
- GoodLife Fitness 5KM
- Jugo Juice 10KM
- Centaur Subaru 21.1KM
- Scotiabank Marathon 42.2KM
- 50KM Ultra
By joining our team and setting a goal of raising $500, you will also get the following benefits:
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge Race-day T-shirt
- Training program (individual or group training available)
- Dog-friendly running group
- Personal training Coach
- Weekly webinars including inspiration and motivation!
- Puppy/Kitten Cuddles!
- New friends!
STEP ONE - REGISTER THROUGH RACE ROSTER
- Fill in your personal information and race preferences
- Select “Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS)” as your charity
- Select either:”Create Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez)” or “Make a Donation”
- Record your username and password that you choose during registration.
STEP TWO – FUNDRAISING WEBSITE:
*MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH RACE ROOSTER FIRST*
- Sign in to your Fundraising Page
- Click on “My Team” on the left bar menu
- Click on “Join a Team”
- Search for “AARCS Rescue Racers”
- Select the Team Name at the top
- Click “Join Team”