AARCS will be at Pet Expo 2018!
|Time:||Saturday 10am to 6pmSunday 11am to 5pm|
|Where:||Spruce Meadows, Equiplex|
Children 12 & Under FREE
Cash only at the door
|About:|| AARCS will be attending the Calgary Pet Expo! We will have cuddly animals, feline and canine. We will have human and animal merch available.To find more information and see the exhibitor list visit the pet expo website:http://calgarypetexpo.comBuy your tickets here!
AARCS at the Calgary Comic Expo
APRIL 26 – 29, 2018 at the BMO Centre
||When:||April 26-29, 2018|
|Where:||Calgary Stampede Park|
|About:||The Calgary Comic & Entertainment Expo (AKA: Calgary Expo) is a four-day pop-culture convention held in annually each spring Calgary, Alberta at Stampede Park. Attendees can shop hundreds of vendors and exhibitors, check out panels and workshops, meet their favourite stars and creators, and celebrate what makes them geeky with thousands of other fans (two and four legged) in cosplay. AARCS will have merchandise as well as those adorable 4 legged fans we all want to see.|
DOGGY DASH hosted by Dog-Gone Running!
3rd Annual Fundraiser benefiting the Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society.
A fun event to run or walk, with or without a dog!
||When:||May 5th, 2018|
|Time:||10AM – 12PM|
|Where:||Edworthy Park, Northwest Calgary|
|Price:||$30 – $50|
|About:||The Dog-Gone Running Doggy Dash is not just for the dogs, it’s kid-friendly too! Let your children experience a fun way to be charitable, and how important kindness to animals is! Funds raised from this run will be donated toward the animals of AARCS!|
5Km with dog Register Now! Until May 3 $50 1 Mile with dog Register Now! Until May 3 $40 5Km without dog Register Now! Until May 3 $40 1 Mile without dog Register Now! Until May 3 $30
Join the AARCS Rescue Racers team for the
Scotiabank Charity Challenge!
Do you love animals, want to give back and get in shape at the same time? Sign up for our team and help raise $20,000 for the animals in AARCS care!
Date: Sunday, May 27, 2018
Location: Stampede Park, 650 25 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, AB T2G 4K8
- Scotiabank Kids Marathon (kids 12 and under)
- GoodLife Fitness 5KM
- Jugo Juice 10KM
- Centaur Subaru 21.1KM
- Scotiabank Marathon 42.2KM
- 50KM Ultra
By joining our team and setting a goal of raising $500, you will also get the following benefits:
- Scotiabank Charity Challenge Race-day T-shirt
- Training program (individual or group training available)
- Dog-friendly running group
- Personal training Coach
- Weekly webinars including inspiration and motivation!
- Puppy/Kitten Cuddles!
- New friends!
STEP ONE - REGISTER THROUGH RACE ROSTER
- Fill in your personal information and race preferences
- Select “Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society (AARCS)” as your charity
- Select either:”Create Scotiabank Charity Challenge Fundraising Account (via Artez)” or “Make a Donation”
- Record your username and password that you choose during registration.
STEP TWO – FUNDRAISING WEBSITE:
*MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH RACE ROOSTER FIRST*
- Sign in to your Fundraising Page
- Click on “My Team” on the left bar menu
- Click on “Join a Team”
- Search for “AARCS Rescue Racers”
- Select the Team Name at the top
- Click “Join Team”
Client Appreciation in Support of AARCS!
Third Party Fundraiser
||When:||June 23 2018|
|Time:||11AM – 3PM|
|Where:|| Douglas Square Pet Clinic
#136, 11520 – 24th Street SE
|About:||You are invited to our Client Appreciation Event!
Don’t miss out on activities such as:
THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR CLIENTS!